DATE: Wednesday, August 26, 2020
MEET THE HOST: Matt Brown, Product Manager, Kinetica
As an app developer, it's exciting to create innovative apps that enable the business to achieve things that were previously impossible. If you are looking at Kinetica, it’s likely you are being asked to scale applications working with streaming, geospatial and machine learning. In this session, we’ll show you how easy it is to build these kinds of applications on top of the Kinetica Active Data Warehouse.
In this session we’ll cover:
Join Matt Brown, Product Manager, as he presents the app developer’s guide to Kinetica.
- When requirements for “Smart Applications” call for “Active Analytics”
- How Kinetica keeps you out of the stack administration business
- Overview of common types of applications for Kinetica: Geospatial and ML
- Tools of the Trade: SQL, APIs, UDFs, Graph, Mapping, and Charting
- Demo applications for Geospatial and Machine Learning